INFORMATION INVOLVING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the EU Reg. 2016/679 we provide you with some info involving the treatment of your personal data, not only to fullfill law's obligations , but also because transparency and correctness are a fundamental part of our activity in the GDPR 679/2016.
WE INFORM USERS THAT:
All data will be treated according to the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
Data treatment of customers is based on the consent provided directly by the same, through registration on the site, manual registration and subscription to the newsletter. The treatment is necessary and to allow the conclusion of the service contract, or with the use or consultation of this site by visitors and users who explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation with the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Art. 6 subsection 1)
subsection a) the customer has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
subsection b) the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract for which the customer is a party for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
subsection . f) the data treatment necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
Tel. +39 0523 509862
The Data Controller of your personal data is Di.Pa.Sport Srl Via Della Chiusa 34, 29010 Cadeo (PC) Italy, responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
To pursue pre-sales activity and trade info requested by the customer
2. To manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, including any fulfillment related to tax and accounting obligations;
3. To manage and execute the contact requests of the interested party, requests for the provision of services, requests for assistance, also through communication to third parties;
4. Data coming from an implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols, through processing to identify users, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, including the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. These data are collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site or for technical reasons of correct operation;
5. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner);
6. Di.Pa.Sport Srl performs the profiling according to the methods and limits of the regulations, sending out promotional information related to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to the customer based on the preferences stated when the personal date were provided
The Data Controller informs that he will process the provided data , mainly directly or by assignment to another person. This person appointed to perform only data processing activities may be, on a secondary basis, outside the European area, in particular of territoriality and Swiss law.
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT
According to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not existence of data concerning you, to obtain an indication of the origin and purpose and methods of processing, updating, correction , data integration, cancellation of processed data in violation of the law and has the right to oppose to the data treatment for the purpose of sending advertising material.
EXERCISE OR RIGHTS - COMPLAIN
You can exercise all rights described in this section against the Data Controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. To exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 can contact the Data Controller by writing to: Di.Pa.Sport Srl Via Della Chiusa 34, 29010 Cadeo (PC) Italy, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
DATA ACCESS - PORTABILITY
You have the right to request copies of personal data that you provided us in a structured format, commonly used and electronically readable, and / or with a request we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
DURATION OF CONSERVATION TREATMENT
In general, Di.Pa.Sport Srl keeps your personal data for a short period of time, or for the time necessary to execute the contract
· We may retain some of your personal information for the time necessary to fulfill our legal and tax obligations and to protect our contractual interests.
· Exceptionally we may retain some of your personal data for the pursue of investigating activities, as required by law.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND LIMITATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
It is possible in any moment to revoke the consent to Personal Data processing by sending us a communication specifically stating the wish to revoke the consent, or proceed directly with the unsubscription if required.
The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legal compliance of any processing activity done previously of the withdrawal.
Di.Pa.Sport Srl is committed to protecting your personal information, this document lists the information we may collect and the way we may use them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device from a website server and which only that server will be able to retrieve or read its contents. It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember, for example, your preferences or what is in your cart.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIES
Your browser "Help" section should be able to help you with cookie settings management. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser to be notified when they are sent. It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, using the browser settings. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies that are set by our site, on the cookie settings page. Di.Pa.Sport Srl is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that may or may not set cookies.
OUR TYPES OF COOKIES
"Functional" cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit and experience on our site.
"Statistical" cookies collect information on how you use our website and our services, for example which pages you visit, and any errors you may encounter. These cookies are completely anonymous and are used only to help us improve how our site works and understand the interests of visitors.
"Monitoring" cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as "like" and "share" and monitor the effectiveness of advertising.
COOKIES FOR MARKETING / RETARGETING
These allow you to provide an advertising information service of greater interest to the user, showing you products similar to those you have previously viewed, through the acquisition of information derived from the user's browsing and from the use of some services offered. The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data but may allow recognition of your computer or other devices.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is advised not to disable this function as this could prevent you from moving freely from one page to another and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.).